Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients’ digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA
. This position may require 80% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• 2+ years of experience with Information Technology
• 2+ years of experience in Ab Initio
• 2+ years of experience in software development life cycle
• 2+ years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
• 1+ year of experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data
• Good experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments
• Good understanding of Data integration and Data Quality
• Good expertise in impact analysis due to changes or issues
• Experience in preparing test scripts and test cases to validate data and maintaining data quality
• Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts. Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting
• Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
• CI / CD exposure
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin