Product Specialist - Precision Saws
at Stiles Machinery, Inc.
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
- Understand customer’s product and current and future needs to provide sales and technical assistance and provide technical expertise to the regional sales force.
- Plan an efficient sales support effort on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Plan and organize informational events for customers.
- Offer customers guidance to find complete solutions with a consultative approach.
- Coordinate order progress between customers and field sales engineers/distributors and assist with closing the sale.
- Document important technical information regarding the software sale.
- Provide product training to sales engineers and distributors through planned training sessions and field work.
- Be aware and up to date on software solutions within the market.
- Develop technical documentation for the sales engineers regarding software products.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience in:
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently, exercising judgment and initiative
- Excellent problem solving skills
- 3 - 5 years: Experience in a manufacturing setting prefered
- 3 - 5 years: Experience with wood, panel saws and/or material handling prefered
- 2 - 4 years: Technical sales experience a plus
- Bachelors or better
- Associates or better
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
See job description