Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Butte, Montana
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Nurse Supervisor.
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
Youre generous with your thoughts, your partnerships and especially your voice, because your opinion matters.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
St. James Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 98-bed hospital is the only full-service acute care facility in Butte, and were the largest hospital serving a seven-county area. Our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As an RN Supervisor you need to know how to:
* Build on the essential functions of the Registered Nurse
* Utilize an interpersonal process that focuses on the total individual and his/her role in the family, culture, and society
* Fulfill multiple roles such as patient advocacy, management, oversight and coordination of resources
* Assist Nursing Directors in administration of patient care and services in hospital to maintain standards of nursing care and practice, and advise medical staff, department heads, and administrators in matters related to nursing service
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* ASN degree from an accredited program required upon date of hire, required
* BSN degree from an accredited program required within 60 months of hire, required
* Current Montana RN License, required
* Current BLS endorsed by the American Heart Association and ACLS certifications, required
* PALS or ENPC certification, required or to be achieved within six (6) months of hire
* Specialty certification, preferred
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being an RN Supervisor on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities