Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Position Purpose: Lead the design, build, test and maintenance of scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Analysts, Application Software Developers, and Application Software Engineers.
* Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs.
* Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process.
* Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing.
* Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
* Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related experience. Project lead and training experience required. Software quality assurance testing experience and expert experience with test automation and tools utilized in healthcare industry. Expert experience in writing Java script, VB Script and eScript. Expert knowledge of version control systems such as SVN. Expert skills in SQL data retrieval from a relational database. Experienced in Agile methodology. Experience with PEGA, Jenkins, Ansible preferred. Experience with C#, .NET or Java preferred. VMware, Linux, CI/CD, Selenium preferred. Previous experience building/implementing a DevOps team preferred.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration from employment.