Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES
The Cloud Engineer is responsible for the operations and delivery of cloud-based services (PaaS/SaaS/IaaS), Identity and Access Management, Collaboration tools, and continuous improvements through automation.
Other aspects of the position include working with virtualization and client desktop engineering to ensure the active device and lifecycle management of end-user devices such as laptops, desktops, mobile devices, Tablets, etc.; leveraging vendor provided tools and monitoring software to actively manage device versions and policy based management. This position is responsible for supporting exceptional end-user experience with cloud services including collaboration tools.
Regular, reliable and non-disruptive attendance is an essential job duty, as is the ability to create and maintain collegial, harmonious working relationships with others.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL RELEVANT APPLICATION MATERIALS INCLUDE DETAILS ADDRESSING THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS. APPLICANTS NOT MEETING THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM CONSIDERATION.
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution of higher education
* At least five years of working in a technical position
Applicable equivalencies may be considered.
DOES THIS JOB REQUIRE ANY LICENSE(S)/CERTIFICATION(S)*
IF YES, PLEASE SPECIFY
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related from an accredited institution of higher education
* At least four years of IT experience in a formal role related to system administration/engineering
* Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365
* Experience working with Azure AD
* Experience working with enterprise Identity and Access Management solutions
* Experience working with Client Desktop
* Engineering and Mobile Device Management
* Experience scripting skills to enhance automation and remote management
* Demonstrated analytics and dashboard skills to present, manage, and automate business and operational functions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* A high degree of self-management with the ability to execute on tasks with little direction or close supervision
* Ability to perform multiple tasks and to prioritize assignments
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a project team
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION
The following physical activities are associated with the position and will be performed with or without an accommodation. All individuals are encouraged to apply.
* Manipulate items with fingers, including keyboarding
* Repetitive motion
Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; and/or visual inspection at distances close to the eyes.
None. The employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work).
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
IS THIS POSITION WEATHER/EVENT ESSENTIAL* IF YES, THE EMPLOYEE IN THIS POSITION WILL REPORT TO WORK AT THE SCHEDULED TIME WHEN THE UNIVERSITY IS CLOSED DUE TO INCLEMENT CONDITIONS.
Fayetteville Campus - Administrative Services Building
$60,000 - $65,000 (commensurate with education and/or experience)
TYPES OF BACKGROUND CHECKS REQUIRED
Criminal felony and misdemeanor and national registered sex offender check
PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
The University of Arkansas is committed to providing a safe campus community. We conduct background checks for applicants being considered for employment. Background checks include a criminal background check and a sex offender registry check. For certain positions, there may also be a financial (credit) background check, a Motor Vehicle Registry (MVR) check, and/or drug screening. Required checks are identified in the position listing. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication or adverse financial history information alone shall not disqualify an applicant in the absence of a relationship to the requirements of the position. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
FUTURE OPEN DATE
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
ANTICIPATED START DATE
ANTICIPATED END DATE (FOR TEMPORARY APPOINTMENTS)
RECRUITMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
University of Arkansas Human Resources
All application materials must be uploaded to the U of A s employment system at jobs.uark.edu. Please do not send to listed recruitment contact.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS SUMMARY
222 Administration Building Fayetteville, AR 72701.
The University of Arkansas is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. The university welcomes applications without regard to race/color, sex, gender, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, religion, marital or parental status, protected veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law. Persons must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States on the first day of employment. All applicant information is subject to public disclosure under the Arkansas Freedom of Information Act.