Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Warrenton, Georgia
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Production Utility – Warrenton, Georgia
Georgia-Pacific is opening a brand new state-of-the art lumber mill in Warrenton, GA that will replace our existing lumber mill that is still in operation. The new mill start-up is anticipated to be in June 2019.
We are currently looking for a few motivated individuals to join our team as a Production Utility. These entry-level roles support the machine operators by learning to operate lumber production equipment, as well as general housekeeping to ensure a safe working environment for all employees. If you are a safety-oriented person with a commitment to attendance excellence, we look forward to hearing from you!
To learn more about our Building Products division, visit www.buildgp.com.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
What You Will Need:
· A minimum of six (6) months of experience working in a manufacturing, industrial, construction, farming, warehouse, or military environment OR completion of training/schooling in a related technical discipline
· Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment; e.g. safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed boots, and other PPE as required by specific jobs
· Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
· Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting up to 50 lbs, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and /or pulling for up to 12 hours a day
· Willing and able to work rotating shifts, weekends, overtime, and holidays when required
· The ability to read and comprehend written instructions as required to complete assigned tasks
What Will Put You Ahead?
· High school diploma or GED
· Experience working with lumber or wood products
· Basic computer skills; e.g. typing and using a mouse
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf