Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Washington, Washington DC
Harmonia Holdings Group has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the United States for the past 10 years and was selected in 2019 as a Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company. We are a 2019 Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company and are a Great Place to Work Certified organization. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties, in addition to the below, may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Operations Manager to join our team in Washington, DC. The ideal candidate will provide project management support to ensure that internal assessments are appropriately scheduled, scoped, resourced and tracked.
Essential Job Functions:
* Define roles and responsibilities matrix for Security Operations tasks.
* Perform all tasks to align with Information Security Program direction provided by the Information Security Officer.
* Follow SecOps guidance provided by the SecOps Government Lead.
* Perform day-to-day operations of security tools, including but not limited to:
* Network and Application Vulnerability Scanning
* Patch Management
* Web Gateways/Proxies
* Endpoint Protection
* Data Loss Prevention
* Intrusion Detection and Prevention
* Log Aggregation/SEIM
* Monitor appropriate security feeds and dashboards in support of Continuous Monitoring activities.
* Provide timely security impact analysis reports to support change management processes.
* Support the Security and Assessment and Authorization (SAA) process and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities by providing recommendations on appropriate control, implementation, and risk mitigation strategies.
* Conduct vulnerability scans, interpret results and provide findings to the Information Security Officer.
* Monitor various Internet and open source information feeds for emerging vulnerabilities and threat actors, determining their applicability to the operation environment and issuing technical advisory findings to the Information Security Officer, as appropriate.
* Provide input to system security documentation, including but not limited to:
* Concept of Operations
* Architecture Diagrams
* Security Policies
* Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
* Participate in Incident Response activities in collaboration with other IT government compliance and operations teams, as necessary (reviewing and editing event correlation rules, performing triage on the alerts by determining their criticality and scope of impact, evaluating attribution and adversary details).
Minimum Required Qualifications:
* Due to customer related requirements, US Citizenship is required.
* High School Diploma or GED is required.
* Must have and maintain an active Public Trust clearance.
* Must have at least a minimum of five (5) years related work experience in IT Security operations or relevant professional experience.
* Candidate must have a CISSP or CISA certification.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong oral skills, including the ability to discuss security issues with multiple system stakeholders and security experts.
* Excellent written communication skills, with extremely high attention to detail, knowledge of English grammar, and ability to explain complex technical ideas.
* Bachelor's degree is desired.
We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options; gym/wellness reimbursement; 401(k) matching; 501(c)(3) donation matching; paid holidays; generous paid time off; training reimbursement; and an Employee Assistance Program.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact HR@harmonia.com.