Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Washington, Washington DC
This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on April 30, 2020.
At Ad Hoc, we build government digital services that are fast, efficient, and usable by everyone. Ad Hoc brings small teams of highly skilled professionals from the private sector to build government software right the first time. Solving government technology problems is about attacking big problems with design, engineering, and compassion. We are committed to continually improving what we build and staying focused on user needs for the long haul.
We re looking for a driven and organized Senior Software Engineer to help deliver digital services for the American people.
* Our Federal contracts require that you be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment.
* All work must be conducted within the U.S.
* As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
* Our technical screening involves completing our homework assignments exclusively - we do not do any form of whiteboarding in our process. You can read more about our homework here.
What You\'ll Do
* Champion Blue Button 2.0 enthusiastically to the healthcare data interoperability community at conferences, meetups, boot camps, forums, and other interaction points
* Create developer content tutorials, developer guides, informational blogs, sample apps, client libraries along side the Development Team for current and future Blue Button 2.0 developers
* On-board new applications to the Blue Button 2.0, working with them to determine use cases for Blue Button 2.0 FHIR data within their platforms
* Build relationships with key influencers, foster a healthy technical community, and collect and prioritize product feedback and technical blockers with Product and Engineering teams
* Contribute to healthcare data interoperability policy discussions with HL7 and CMS and work to understand how upcoming legislative and regulatory proposals might affect the Blue Button ecosystem and roadmap.
What You\'ll Bring
* 2+ years of experience utilizing FHIR standards to build healthcare applications
* 5+ years of experience developing consumer-facing web applications, services
* Excellent knowledge of RESTful API's
* Excellent communication skills - ability to be both a strong technical writer as well as a dynamic public speaker
* Passion for helping developers connect patients and their data via FHIR
* Demonstrated experience with application or service development, preferably within an open source community.
* Reliable technical troubleshooting and debugging skills
* Company-Subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Vanguard 401K Plan
* Unlimited Vacation
* Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.