Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com. Short Description
As an Avaya Cloud CAM you'll bring a hunters skillset with a farmers mentality. Working closely with multiple Channel Partner communities (Master Agents, VARs), you'll cultivate relationships to help customers discover opportunities where Avaya Cloud Office (ACO) meets their organizational goals.
* Join and lead regional partner enablement sessions
* Attend and manage regional Avaya / Master Agent co-sponsored events
* Establish and maintain frequent communication cadences with Partners to ensure Avaya is top-of-mind in Partner community
* Recruitment of partner in respective territory
* Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (SE, Marketing, Customer Success) for pre and post-sale engagements
* Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear closing strategies sales by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts
8 - 12 Years of Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Master Degree is preferred
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity employer and a U.S. Federal Contractor. Our commitment to equality is a core value of Avaya. All qualified applicants and employees receive equal treatment without consideration for race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other protected characteristic. In general, positions at Avaya require the ability to communicate and use office technology effectively. Physical requirements may vary by assigned work location. This job brief/description is subject to change. Nothing in this job description restricts Avaya right to alter the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time for any reason.For Job Postings within European GDPR Countries you can access this document for additional Data Privacy Information: https://www.avaya.com/en/documents/gdpr-info-applicants.pdf
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Commitment to equal opportunity is an investment in our people and our future growth.