Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: SARATOGA, Wyoming
Location: Brush Creek Ranch
This position is a hourly position, working up to a supervisor position (and/or Cook I) in charge of the line shift production of a particular food production station (s) learning to execute all daily operational duties and about supervising the culinary staff utilizing the WLW SOP's and standards.
• Utilize all F&B WLW SOP's local health department regulations, and federal guidelines
• Inspect all foods received for freshness and proper specifications
• Store all raw foods and prepared items using all mandated procedures
• Follow all use records and procedures for food prep in accordance with HACCP
• Maintain all costs especially Food Cost (high protein work sheets) and Labor Cost, schedule control and OT elimination
• Help supervise the stewarding department and mentor them for potential lateral or cook positions
• Check freshness of foods and ingredients, ensure all recipes and portion use records are followed
• Be aware of all guest corporate feedback scores and conspire for positive influence on rankings
• Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between coworkers
• Mentor all associates for career development and advancement
• Oral Communication
• Basic Computer Skills featuring Excel, WORD, Outlook, TM1,Etc
• All Cooking and preparation equipment knowledge
• Knife skills
• Basic cooking skills, IE: Sautéing, Broiling, Frying, Roasting, Butchery, Garde Manger, Pantry, Breakfast Cookery, etc.
• Culinary Education or apprenticeship preferred but not mandatory
• 75% Physical and 25% Cerebral