Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
WEC Energy Group is accepting interest applications for summer & year round internships and co-op's based out of our Green Bay-WI, Milwaukee-WI, and Chicago-IL locations. We employ students to help design creative and cost effective systems and equipment that keep the energy flowing to our customers in a safe and reliable manner. Our student employees have the opportunity to make a difference in people s lives every day. Together, we can make a world of difference!
Internships are typically offered in the following areas:
* Engineering (co-op)
* Supply Chain
* Human Resources
* And more
At WEC Energy Group Interns can expect:
* Competitive Wages
* Flexible hours Summer and Year-Round Opportunities
* Comprehensive training, learning multiple facets of your department or line of business
* Activities outside of work, including sporting events
* Access and membership to our Business Resource Groups (BRG's), including Next Generation Network (NGN), Women's Development Network (WDN), and more!
* Potential opportunities for full time employment after graduation offering:
* Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug and life insurance coverage
* Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Flex Time
* 401K with company match
* Professional, on- going training
* Career advancement opportunities
* To be given various responsibilities based on the department that they are supporting.
* To add value and meaningful contribution to their teams.
* Enrolled in full-time, four year college/university.
* Minimum GPA of 2.80
* Completion of first semester.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office application.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Good customer service skills.
* Time management and organizational skills.
We are one of the nation s largest electric generation and distribution and natural gas delivery holding companies, with the operational expertise and financial resources to serve the Midwest s energy needs safely, reliably and responsibly.
Together, we provide energy services to nearly 4.5 million customers in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota. Our family of companies is committed to delivering world-class reliability and the very best customer care anywhere. Customers are the heart of our business, and we work every day to help grow and support communities where we provide vital energy services. As a Fortune 500 company, we value and develop our employees who are making a difference in a mission that matters.
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the Removal Date.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EEO/AA policies and statements