At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Physician Assistant (PA) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Naval Hospital and associated branch medical clinics in Bremerton, Washington.
Benefits for Physician Assistant (PA):
• Status: Full-Time, Monday - Friday
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The Physician Assistant (PA) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Bachelor's degree
• Education: Graduate from an accredited college or university certified by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education of the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
• Board Certification: Be certified and maintain certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
• Certification: In addition to Basic Life Support, must have current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification, no online course will be accepted, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or other advanced certification does not supersede the BLS requirement, the healthcare provider must be currently trained and maintain course documentation for Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Red Cross or an equivalent program
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license in any state to practice as a Physician Assistant as required
• Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.