Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: HUDSON, Ohio
PREFERRED EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: 4 year degree in business/finance or related subject, or equivalent lending/banking experience preferred. Applicant should possess knowledge of regulatory and compliance issues, 2 years supervisory experience, customer service experience, proven organizational and communication skills, and the ability to analyze financial data. Applicant needs to be able to motivate and be a team player. It is recommended that the applicant has completed Northwest Bank's Management Trainee Program.
This position is responsible for:
* Assisting the Manager in managing an office including direct supervision of all office personnel and ensuring that they and the staff are consistently providing the best customer experience possible
* Advising customers on savings and lending services offered by Northwest and promote the growth and profitability of the office by developing and expanding customer relationships and retention
* Acting as the supervisor in the absence of a Manager
* Working as part of a team
* Working with onsite equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)