Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Vienna, Virginia
As Financial Solutions Manager you arrange financing alternatives for customers who are purchasing NetApp Products. You will work closely with the Sales Representatives and Account Managers and directly with the customer to structure, price, and negotiate financing. This role requires strong communication and negotiation skills as you participate in negotiating with the customer. In addition, you will need a strong understanding of finance. You are a key partner to the sales team in your assigned area, in facilitating the closing of new sales and contributing to revenue generation. Job Requirements
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer, business and negotiation skills.
* Ability to travel within assigned area to meet with Sales Account Managers, customers, and participate in meetings/events.
* Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
* High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
* Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and leverage work to the appropriate level.
* Desire to develop programs that directly create customer satisfaction and loyalty.
* Ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
* Solid understanding of engineering/technical, finance, sales and marketing processes and objectives, as related to product sales and support.
* Creative approach to problem solving.
* Strong understanding of Federal governments, different statutes, FAR s, etc.
* Support Sales Account Managers as they close sales by proposing and securing financing options within your assigned area.
* Manage the process of securing financing for customers including pricing, structuring, proposing and negotiating transactions.
* Help to plan sales strategies with the Sales Account Managers so that the strategy includes purchasing payment options.
* Participate in negotiations with key customers.
* Act as a program manager for supporting NCS remarketing activities for all Channel, Reseller and Global Partners.
* Develop and maintain relationships with local banks and/or financial institutions.
* Perform budgeting, planning and analysis activities for Sales Operations.
* Work with the NCS team to develop and document the processes for supporting indirect sales. Recommend process improvements.
* Work with the Systems Engineers to gain clarification on product configuration.
* Work with end user customers on Storage On Demand proposals, including negotiation of documentation, pricing structures, RFP s, etc.
Education & Experience:
* 8 to 12 years of experience is preferred.
* A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Finance, Business; or related field is required.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.