Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
* Cut, strip, mark, and terminate wires
* Operate wire cutting, stripping and marking equipment
* Operate wire terminating presses
* Rout wires, connect to electro-mechanical devices, tie wrap and test using harness boards
* Route wires and wire tie on boards to create harness
* Wire cutting, stripping, and marking equipment
* Terminal/Lugging equipment
* Use computer to access and navigate instructions and machine set up
* Participate and drive continuous improvement in safety, quality, and productivity of all processes in area
* Ensure accuracy and quality of the work performed by visual observation, checklists, bill of materials, assembly drawings, and test equipment provided
* Comply with all safety and equipment operating procedures
* Work to minimize scrap, rework, equipment damage, and physical endangerment to self and others
* Root problem solving
Basic Minimum Skills Required:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one year manufacturing assembly experience, panel assembly preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Knowledge of electronic workmanship standards
* Knowledgeable in the proper use of hand electrical assembly tools and wire preparation tools
* Basic schematic reading skills, and knowledge of 3 phase wiring
* Skilled at wire routing techniques
* Ability to use electric or pneumatic manipulation equipment
* Ability to use equipment Komax, Magomat, Kodara
* Ability to learn new procedures on a regular basis
* Ability to work independently or with a team to complete assembly tasks on schedule
* Basic English communication skills
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a leading technology company where you get to work with and learn from expert colleagues with a wide range of professional and cultural backgrounds. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.