Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New Hyde Park, New York
JOB TITLE: Program Director (Advertising)
LOCATION: New Hyde Park, NY
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION/END DATE (If contract): Perm
JOB SUMMARY: Our client a well-known Health Care Company is looking for a Program Director that will manage several internal and external relationships including marketing team leads, media contacts and agency partners to help elevate and deliver their integrated marketing campaigns. Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
* Lead the development and execution of brand advertising efforts for the health system, including creative development and execution
* Oversee the day-to-day management of agency partners, such as media, creative and research agencies
* Interface with agencies on media buys and coordinate the creative message and materials for brand campaigns.
* Lead planning and execution of all production needs, including filming.
* Review and approve creative briefs and creative assets to ensure consistent brand-specific ad campaigns
* Manage all contracts with agencies and competitive vendors as well as all budgets
* Oversee competitive advertising and spending information for use in competitive analysis
* 8+ years of experience at an advertising agency or similar in-house role
* Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related Fields. Master's preferred
* Ability to effectively partner across diverse multi-disciplinary teams
WunderLand Group is the destination for creative, digital, and marketing talent. We match exceptional people with great opportunities. At WunderLand, we know successful recruiting can only happen by truly understanding our talent and our clients, that's why our team of expert matchmakers puts your goals first. Our reputation for quality has been verified by the industry, with Best of Staffing(R) talent scores 3x higher than the industry average.
WunderLand is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is WunderLand Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.