Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lake Forest, Illinois
JOB PURPOSE or JOB SUMMARY
The Associate Product Manager for the Equipment Covers portfolio at TIDI Products will assist in creating and executing a marketing strategy for product lines within the business unit. This role will support and direct field/inside sales on product strategy, tactics, training and customer engagement. The Associate Product Manager will also work alongside Manufacturing, Inventory, and Engineering teams to help develop and drive strategic and tactical marketing initiatives that optimize the portfolio. Additionally, this role will assist in market research activities to better align our solutions with our goal of supporting caregivers and protection patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Marketing strategy
· Help develop product strategy, product positioning and communications that resonate with all key constituents in the demand creation process
· Manage the product, package, label and other communication programs and change processes.
o Collaborate with Operations and Sales on portfolio assortment optimization, including product cost issues and elimination of inefficient SKU's.
o Analyze product design, packaging, and develop cost savings recommendations
o Develop and review sales resources
· Lead market analysis, customer and competitive data, identify meaningful and actionable insights, related strategies and action plans.
· Collaborate with the extended sales teams (US/OUS) to ensure alignment product strategy, positioning, and solutions.
2. Customer Focus
· Understand distributors and end-customers' expectations for the products and the solutions they seek.
· Participate in the development, execution and analysis of voice of customer for new and existing product development
· Meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
3. Business Acumen
· Analyze sales data and trends to monitor business performance and highlight key findings.
· Review and report on performance indicators
· Manage projects end-to-end
· Support, as a cross functional partner, within the Product Development process.
· Identify customer needs and establishing a complete portfolio that aligns with it. With support, develop and manage pricing strategy
4. Drive for Results
· Self-starter and consistent focus on continuous improvement
· Maintain and grow volume within product categories
· Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
· Accountable for product decisions in a timely manner
5. TIDI Products, LLC, Mission, Vision, Value, Value Discipline and Behaviors
· Demonstrate and actively support TIDI Products, LLC Mission, Vision, Values, Value Discipline and Behaviors.
· Collaborate effectively across the company and actions are consistent with Behavior Expectations.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
CORE VALUES & GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
· Understands internal and external customers
· Assure a safe work environment
· Encourage individual development
· Demonstrates teamwork and flexibility/adaptability
· Demonstrates honesty
· Keep our commitments
· Think systemically and ensure constancy of purpose
· Lead with humility and respect every individual
· Focus on process, embrace scientific thinking, flow and pull value, assure quality at the source and seek perfection
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related discipline
· Minimum of 1 year of product and/or marketing management related experience
Experience/Skills/Abilities and/or Training
· Strong financial skills plus business acumen
· Results driven
· Attention to detail
· Excellent analytical and strategic planning skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
· Commitment to company values
· Proficient with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Power Point
· Travel approximately 30% of the time