Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our Company s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, and Excel brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. The Company s products are sold in more than 115 countries in a wide range of distribution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Our Stock Supervisors thrive in the retail environment creating an amazing experience for our customers. We are seeking confident individuals who are enthusiastic about building loyalty for our brands and their store. Our Stock Supervisors are a key player in engaging our customers with our product by making sure that inventory is received, stocked, and maintained for our sales team. They also assist with training and maintaining our stock team to run our stockroom(s). You are an invaluable part of a team where individuality and authenticity are encouraged. If you have passion for Boardriders and connectivity to creative self-expression, Boardriders is the place for you.
* Exemplify an optimistic and energetic presence through team collaboration.
* Generate pride and loyalty in the store.
* Deliver results and contribute to the store's success. Awareness of and accountable to store and individual goals.
* Ensure product is always available to the customer and represented in a compelling way.
* Ensure store is consistently recovered and customer ready every day, meeting brand standards on the sales floor and back-of-house through processing shipments and daily replenishments.
* Show our customers that we are product-obsessed and available to help navigate their own personal expression of an Outdoor Lifestyle.
* Provide solutions and inspiration to customers in a fast-paced retail environment.
* Assist in leading and guiding individuals through processes.
* Want to be part of one of the world's leading outdoor retailers
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
* General knowledge of shipping transfers and replenishment
* Are confident and motivated by the opportunity to interact with customers while helping them bring their individual styles to life.
* Have strong communication, influencing and time management skills.
* Enjoy being part of a team environment.
* Preferably have previous retail and/or customer service experience.
* Have availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store openings and closings, holidays to meet the needs of the business.
* Can safely lift 30 lbs. and can maneuver throughout the sales floor and stockroom.