Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
Do You Have The Career Opportunities You Want In Your Current Role? We Have An Exciting Opportunity For You To Join The Nation\'s Largest Provider Of Healthcare Services As A Social Worker LCSW.
We Offer You An Excellent Total Compensation Package, Including Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefit Package And Growth Opportunities. We Believe In Our Team And Your Ability To Do Excellent Work With Us. Your Benefits Include 401k, PTO Medical, Dental, Flex Spending, Life, Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discount Program, Employee Stock Purchase Program And Student Loan Repayment. We Would Love To Talk To You About This Fantastic Opportunity.
TULANE MEDICAL CENTER DOWNTOWN FACTS
· 1415 TULANE AVENUE NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112
· 235 LICENSED BEDS
· NUMBER OF PHYSICIANS: 1,300
· NUMBER OF FTE RNS/LPN: 615
· NUMBER OF FULL TIME EMPLOYEES: 1500
Provides intensive counseling services and direction for complex social and emotional problems of patients and their families. Identifies and understands the emotional factors underlying a patient's illness. Supervises or performs a variety of services, such as advising on social problems, arranging for discharge (discharge planning) or postoperative care at home or in institutions, placement of children in foster homes or adults in nursing homes, financial assistance to patients or families during illnesses, and alleviation of anxieties or fears concerning permanent disabilities, disfiguring illnesses, or uncertainty about the future. May assist manager in policy development, problem solving, recruitment and staff training. Assists with program development. May assist with assessment and referral of EAP participants. Performs all other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS POSITION REQUIREMENTS: (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION)
* LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRATION: LCSW required.
* EDUCATION: MSW required
* EXPERIENCE: At least two years post-Masters experience required, preferably in a behavioral or healthcare setting.
* SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to successfully complete established competencies for the position within designated probationary period. Excellent skills in written and oral communication and guest relations; knowledge in human growth and development and emotional needs of children, adolescents and adults as well as the special needs of chemical dependent and/or abused clients; basic organizational, problem solving and leadership skills; skills in documentation and record-keeping; basic marketing strategies; skills in conducting individual, family, and group therapy' skills in maintaining information as confidential; knowledge or standards of ethical and quality care.
* WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time - Monday-Friday, Day shift
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.