Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
LOCATION: Pearl Harbor, HI
STATUS: FUNDED,Full Time, Actively Interviewing
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to oversee the storage and distribution operation and Employees assigned within our warehouse located in Pearl Harbor, HI.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
* Actively works side by side with Employees while managing the operation.
* Directs employees engaged in receiving, storing, issue, shipment and distribution of a variety of bin and bulk materials, equipment, and commodities using automated and manual material moving equipment, devices, and systems.
* Plans the use of subordinate workers, equipment, facilities, and materials based on workload projections on weekly or monthly basis.
* Establishes deadlines, priorities, and work sequences IAW general work schedules, methods, and policies established by the Project Supervisor and Client.
* Redirects workers and resources to accomplish unanticipated work and to accommodate daily workload fluctuations.
* Conducts planning of current and future work schedules, providing workload data, estimates, information on staffing needs, and recommendations as to the scheduling of projected work.
* Ensures work is done properly and efficiently IAW the terms and conditions of the contract.
* Uses MAT or other Government Data Systems to perform tasks and resolve errors.
* Directly manages Employees on a daily basis and is responsible for monitoring Employee performance, addressing issues as they occur and providing periodic performance evaluations.
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent with six (6) years' distribution experience and three (3) years of supervisory experience in a warehouse environment.
* Must have a minimum three (3) years' experience using automated warehouse management systems within the past five (5) years.
* Minimum of two (2) years' MHE experience, up to a 20k capacity.
* Must be able to maintain a Secret clearance and base access required for the position.
* Must be detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Must have minimum of intermediate computer skills.
* Must be able to lift, carry, move, push, pull up to 40 pounds unassisted and be willing to wear all required safety equipment.
* Must possess a valid driver's license.
* Knowledge of the DD1348-1A receipt process, Navy requisition, inventory and supply operations is preferred.
* Experience with the Navy MAT system is highly preferred.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)