Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We are seeking a CARDIAC SONOGRAPHER to help provide our patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team working hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
HOSPITAL CORPORATION OF AMERICA (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
At PORTSMOUTH REGIONAL HOSPITAL, a 220-BED FACILITY, you'll find caring extends to both our patients and our people. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. Please visit employee testimonials to find out why our employees are excited to work for Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING IN THIS ROLE?
· Having sound knowledge of ultrasound equipment.
· Performs non-invasive echo procedures according to ICAEL protocols and standards.
· Maintains patient logs inclusive of key elements necessary for patient tracking purposes.
· Communicates findings to physician in a timely manner.
· Calls stat results according to department P&P.
· Maintains supplies and department equipment according to department standards.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
· REQUIRED: Associates degree in science or equivalent education in echocardiography program. 3-5 years experience in performing adult echocardiography (pediatric and neonate experience preferred) in an acute care setting. AHA BLS. Must be registered by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credential International (CCI).
· PREFERRED: Bachelors degree in science. Pediatric echo experience. AHA ACLS.
WE ARE A FAMILY 270,000 STRONG! OUR TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM IS REVIEWING APPLICATIONS IMMEDIATELY. HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE PROMPTLY CONTACTED BY OUR HIRING MANAGERS FOR INTERVIEWS. SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF CARING!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND VALUE DIVERSITY AT OUR COMPANY. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, RELIGION, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, AGE, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, OR DISABILITY STATUS.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.