Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operates CNC Machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
2. Completes simple deburring task
3. May perform elementary visual inspection
4. Meet standard production output requirements
5. Maintain clean and Safe work environment
6. Other duties as assigned.
7. Works under close, direct supervision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Typical manufacturing environment. The noise level in the work environment can usually be loud, and time spent on the shop floor will be subject to standard noise levels in a manufacturing environment. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, vibration.
Personal Protective Equipment Requirements:
Clear ANSI Z87.1 safety rated glasses are required for the job when in the manufacturing areas. Safety toed shoes or boots (ASTM 2413-11 standard) are required in specific manufacturing areas.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other different tasks be performed when circumstances change. Required Skills, Training, and Experience to Perform the Essential Functions:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· At least one-year experience in manufacturing environment
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Training / Performance Requirements:
· Providien safety rules and procedures
· Quality guidelines
· Filing Out Production Reporting Log
· Employee Efficiency of 85% or better
· High school diploma or equivalent
· One-year manufacturing experience preferred
Ability to read and write in English
· Basic computer skills (employee payroll information and time off request done via online system)