Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: State College, Pennsylvania
1. Performs a variety of duties to support the customer service function of a branch office of which the following are illustrative:
a. Completes the documentation and performs point-of-sale processing on all types of new accounts as applicable.
b. Provides support to office customer service personnel engaged in establishing quantitative customer service and sales objectives on an annual basis as warranted; this activity to be integrated with the office's annual marketing/sales plan.
c. Provides assistance, as requested, to office customer service personnel involved in soliciting new business from present and prospective customers; maintains ongoing business relationships with present customers in order to take advantage of additional cross-selling opportunities.
d. Provides customer service information on a timely basis in order that this information may be included as part of monthly and year-to-date performance reports.
e. Serves as a member of the office sales team.
f. Maintains a thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of all bank products and services in order to ascertain customer needs and to participate in selling in conjunction with these needs.
g. Provides direct service to customers of the Bank with respect to deposit products and services; supplies pertinent information on other products and services as applicable.
h. Assists customers in obtaining specialized services from other bank departments as necessary; provides help to customers with specific inquiries or service problems.
i. Maintains an awareness of new business opportunities with customers; actively refers customers to appropriate customer service personnel as warranted when these opportunities are available.
j. May open/close office, always following established security procedures.
2. Performs various duties to support the lender(s) and/or manager within the branch with loan processing.
3. Performs various duties to support the Bank Secrecy Act as follows:
a. Monitors suspicious activity and reports such activity to the Bank Secrecy Operations Officer via the Notice of Suspicious Activity form on the JSSB Intranet site.
b. Completes CTRs for cash transactions as appropriate.
c. Identifies customer by observance of acceptable ID.
d. Completes all CIP required documentation.
e. Checks OFAC on new customers and non-customers cashing checks.
4. Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the department as well as with other departments in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
5. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
6. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the Bank's compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.
7. Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as requested, or according to an established schedule; compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate bank personnel.
8. Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from customers, other bank personnel, etc., within given time frames and within established policy.
1. May serve as a Teller, when required, and within technical abilities.
2. Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
Assigned branch within a defined market; scheduled locations based on needs.
2. PC/Computer keyboard
5. Fax machine
6. Copy machine