Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Providing systems analysis and testing and evaluation to support the development, sustainment and upgrade of various Distributed Common Ground System -- Navy (DCGS-N) systems
* Preparing Test Plans, Test Procedures and Reports
* Initiating and conducting Change Requests (CRs) and Discrepancy Reports (DRs) and other documentation as required by the customer
* Performing software testing in support of Information Assurance Vulnerability (IAV) acceptance testing and the DCGS-N system patches
* Participating in staff meetings, Systems Engineering Review Boards (ERB), Information Assurance Review Boards (IRB) and technical exchange meetings; Working Group Product Integration and Technical (WIPT) meetings
* Participating in Capability Drops, Developmental Testing/Operational Testing
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* A Bachelor's Degree relating to software testing or equivalent experience such as 5 to 8 years' experience testing and reporting software functionality
* Information Technology skills at or above the Super User level
* Excellent technical writing and communication skills
* Familiarity with Department of the Navy Intelligence disciplines including SIGINT and IMINT
* Certifications relating to Cyber-Security (Security +, CSSP, etc.)
* Be willing to travel up to 40% and can get underway on a U.S. Navy ship
* Have a valid Passport
* Have an active Top Secret clearance with eligibility to attain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Former U.S. Navy IT, IS, CTT or other service equivalent
* Extensive experience with DCGS-N, operations, application testing and reporting
* Possess a DoD Information Assurance Level-2 (IAT-2) certification
* Experience with Intelligence applications like GCCS, GALE, SOCET-GXP, Cedalion
* Problem solving skills
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled