Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Seattle, Washington
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
* Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
* Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
* Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
* Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
* Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
* Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Must obtain Food Handler s Card within 30 days of employment.
Queen Anne Healthcare is a 130 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility offering both memory care and hospice. Queen Anne was recognized in 2013 by Seattle Met Magazine as one of the top 25 places to work in Seattle. Our happy long-term staff is the key to quality care and services we provide the residents. US News and World Report ranked Queen Anne Healthcare as one of the best Nursing Homes in America for 2010 2012. We were also awarded an American Health Care Association Award for Quality. We are noted by Medicare and Medicaid as a five star facility with around the clock nursing, therapy services seven days a week, and quality resident outcomes. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS