Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Job Title: Lead Test Automation Developer
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 12+ Months.
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a \\"Lead Test Automation Developer\\" to join our team in Jacksonville, FL.
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
* Plays a technical leadership role with the other testers on the team
* Thinks strategically about the whole project on how best to approach the testing across the various modules
* Develop test cases / scenarios that analyze output for accuracy and completeness; coordinate evaluation of test outcomes with appropriate staff
* Performs manual and automated testing that ensures product development and system modifications have been thoroughly tested so that data is legitimate, factual and consistent with needs and objectives
* Establish, conduct and control testing scenarios and predictive outcomes
* Evaluate project requirements during planning and testing processes
* Track metrics on defects, test results, etc.
* Prepare procedures and documentation according to the project process and IT procedures
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
* Excellent communication skills (Speaks in a clear and articulate manner; Demonstrates good people skills)
* Ability to learn new business domains / applications quickly
* Expertise with writing / automating tests using Cucumber and Gherkin
* Expertise in creating Selenium automated scripts
* Experience with writing / automating tests using Karma and Protractor
* Experience in Java development
* Experience writing SQL to find test data
* Experience using SOAP UI to test APIs
* Experience using POSTMAN to test APIs
* Experience doing testing on Java and Angular applications
* Experience doing load testing using JMeter or Loadrunner or a similar tool
* Experience with GIT, MAVEN, BAMBOO or JENKINS. (Jenkins is preferable over BAMBOO.)
* Experience working/testing on systems that are using Dev Ops (containers / Docker, etc.) and Continuous Integration / Continuous Development (CI/CD)
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
* Prior Railroad experience
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..