Under the general direction of the Director of the Residence, the Resident Advocate I provides support services to the participants of the Residence Program.
- HS/GED required.
- Some college in counseling, social work or related field preferred.
Scheduled shift by Location:
- Men's Residence: Various Shifts; Weekday Overnights 10:00pm-6:30am, Weekend Overnights 10:00pm-7:30am, Saturdays 2:00pm-10:30pm, Sundays 7:00am-3:30pm, or 2:00pm-10:30pm
- 1 year(s): Prior work experience with the adult male mental health population.
- High School Diploma/GED or better
- Some college or better in Social Work or related field
Licenses & Certifications
- Problem Solving
- Work in diverse community
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
See job description