Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Temple, Texas
Position Purpose Principal Accountabilities
This position is responsible for leading the Maintenance Department, hourly maintenance team members and responsible for overall plant maintenance including: scheduling, planning, prioritizing work, purchasing, employee supervision, training and development, program management. This position is also responsible for managing capital projects and supervision of contractors.
65% Supervise mechanical hourly employees to ensure effective and efficient maintenance of the equipment.
10% Capital project management and contractors
10% General purchasing of all maintenance related items.
5% Program management
5% Hire, train, and develop employees including reviews, technical training, EHS training and PMP process.
5% Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Required Qualifications Preferred Qualifications Success Factors
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years’ experience in supervising an industrial maintenance crew.
• 3+ years’ experience working in industrial maintenance.
• Project management experience.
• Microsoft Office experience: Word, Outlook, Excel and a basic understanding of spreadsheets.• Able and willing to work weekends when necessary.
• 3+ years’ experience in supervising an industrial maintenance crew.
• 5+ years’ experience working in industrial maintenance.
• Highly skilled in 480 voltage and control power, PLC’s, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic, troubleshooting experience.
• Experience of government regulations.
• Strong Communication (verbal and written) – ability to interact and influence a diverse group of people.
• Able to build a culture of teamwork, collaboration, accountability and empowerment of employees.
• Problem solving skills in a complex environment.