Posted in Compliance 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Yoh has a 3 month contract opportunity for a Jr Level HR Compliance Rep. to join our client in Philadelphia, PA.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
The HR Compliance Representative is responsible for performing compliance audits and ensuring open compliance issues are resolved. Works with employees, team members, and customers to resolve Tier 0-1 and some Tier 2 issues and through knowledge, investigation and analysis. Runs reports and reviews employee files to ensure compliance for all employees, including compliance to customer requirements. This position will focus on customer needs with a commitment to compliance, quality and customer service.
* Provide guidance to employees completing their paperwork through the onboarding tools or other means
* Provide information to employees regarding process, policies and procedure for items such as expense reimbursement, time collection, benefits, etc. Provides training to staff and field on federal and internal compliance standards
* Runs reports and reviews employee records to ensure compliance with company and customer requirements. When non-compliance issues are uncovered, work diligently to address and resolve, escalating areas of concern as needed. Responsible for administering, processing and managing Leave of Absence process, while partnering with HR Business Partners..
* Serve as point of contact for contract employees, independent contractors, and subcontractors. Record, research, escalate if needed, and bring to resolution employee issues. Drives issues to resolution and communicates the resolution to the employee. Leads outages for I-9 support and processing, supervising temporary staff as needed. Responsible for leading "lessons learned" discussions to promote compliance improvement
* Provides coverage as needed for other areas of HR Service Delivery, performs other duties as assigned
* Comply with and administer Data Privacy policies, principles and procedures. Maintains customer and employee confidence and protects operations by ensuring the minimal, secure, approved, responsible, and confidential handling of data, as well as breach notification
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
* High School Diploma, Bachelor degree preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Strong computer skills including MS Office applications
* 1 year of experience; three (3) years' experience with SAP HR transactions preferred
* Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
* Effectively handles pressure and demands from multiple customers and competing priorities
* Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications. Ability to develop proficiency in SAP and Issue/Case Management Applications. Proven ability to work with a variety of systems. 1-2 years' experience working in SAP is preferred
OPPORTUNITY IS CALLING, APPLY NOW!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.