Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, Texas
We are looking for a highly motivated Intern to join our Mixed Signal Audio team. You will be responsible for assisting in the design of digital logic circuits and digital filters for applications including Mixed Signal Audio, Embedded SoC and high precision Industrial / Data Acquisition products.
* Design using Verilog, logic simulation, functional verification, and synthesis of DSP and data conversion ICs in a mixed signal environment.
* Implement RTL modules and work with design team with integration and integrated functional verification.
* Responsibilities will also include support activities such as behavioral modeling of analog and mixed signal circuits, test vector generation and lab test development.
Required Skills & QUALIFICATIONS
* Digital Signal Processing, Matlab, PWM, Verilog/Synopsys design methodology, transistor-level simulators and place and route tools.
* Knowledge of design for test (scan) and other activities as required for the achievement of full volume production is preferred.
* This opportunity is available only to students currently enrolled in a MS or PhD program in Electrical Engineering maintaining a GPA of 3.6 or above, and who will be returning to school for at least one semester following completing of his/her internship.
* Candidate must be available for full time employment during the internship period.
* This opportunity is available for a long semester only, summer only or summer + a long semester.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
* Perl programming a plus.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN AUSTIN, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.