Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, Texas
The Client Services Specialist provides internal support to PC network users on multiple platforms and operating systems and assists PC users on the various aspects of using available hardware and software.
* Diagnoses and resolves problems related to the operation of PCs on the network.
* Addresses help desk tickets as Tier Two support
* Creates help desk tickets as needed to address user issues
* Addresses tickets assigned to Client Services team as they become available
* Escalates issues to Tier Three
* Installs and configures software and utilities according to network standard.
* Trains users to make efficient use of their PCs.
* Maintains contact with software vendors and internal customers in order to resolve technical and operational details concerning PC products and support.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
* Competent in all phases of end user computing
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Energetic and positive attitude with a strong work ethic
* Associates degree in computer science or other technical discipline strongly preferred, or equivalent, relevant experience
* 1-3 years relevant work experience
* 2 years of experience with PC/network environment
* This position has no direct reports
Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with federal, state and local laws, Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.