Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Avigilon (TSX: AVO) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
This role will be reporting to the Quality Manager. Overtime expected from time to time on weekends.
* Receive, sort, debug and report errors on nonconformance s
* Debug electronic circuit and troubleshooting
* Analyze errors in electronic design and production
* Provide advice and feedback on corrective actions
* Perform in-process and final testing on product
* Perform routine equipment maintenance and troubleshooting activities as required
* Provide technical assistance and guidance to other manufacturing personnel
* Work with engineering on functionality issues and procedure updates
* Continually improve the setup, calibration and test procedures
* Provide training when necessary to production department when required
* Provide general support to the manufacturing team
* Other duties as required
* 2 plus years of working experience in a similar role in an electronics manufacturing facility
* A degree or diploma in electrical or computer engineering is desirable
* Solid understanding of manufacturing process and quality requirement
* Previous experience with Mechanical and electrical product manufacturing
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Prefer background in hardware design and development
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment while maintaining a dedication to quality and safety
* Following direction while working with a team and maintaining a positive and respectful workplace
* Excellent manual dexterity
* Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision
Avigilon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. It is the policy of Avigilon to comply with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Upon request, Avigilon will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need an accommodation to fully participate in the application process.