Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Our client, an international financial institution based in NW Washington, DC has a position available for an Financial Business Analyst II:
Financial Business Analyst II
The position requires a quality-focused and detail-oriented Business Analyst with a demonstrated track record of providing solutions for high-priority business goals and strategic management decisions. The incumbent should be a skilled troubleshooter and problem solver with the ability to translate business processes and problem statements into requirements in the area of access management fine-grained authorization. The incumbent must be conversant with all stages of SDLC and be able to deliver results within tight timelines.
Essential Job Functions:
* Interface with the business client to understand business needs and requirements, and to help develop and maintain the client relationship.
* Build stakeholder consensus and ensure everyone is on the same page, in agreement, and can visualize the solution being proposed.
* Develop access management fine-grained authorization business cases, requirements, use cases, test plans, test strategies, test cases, and operational procedures and plans
o Document business processes and workflows.
o Craft business cases to evaluate the feasibility of technology initiatives.
o Identify business and functional requirements by working with application end-users, and lead the collection, analysis, documentation, and coordination of those requirements.
o Design and execute test cases for application development and implementation projects. * Collaborate with IT professionals to determine if solutions currently exist (internally or externally) or whether new solutions are feasible to meet business requirements.
* Leverage rapid prototyping approaches to present as-is/to-be processes/workflows and rough designs of the proposed solution.
* Maintain a comprehensive chronological trail of requirements and agreements and actively contribute to the project change control process. Document and manage issues and actions.
* Provide overall support to ensure the successful design, testing, and implementation of applications that support the business unit, Also, provide support in developing training materials and conducting training.
* Document and manage issues and actions for IT applications and projects.
* Prepare and make presentations using MS PowerPoint and Visio to project stakeholders and management.
* Participate in the evaluation of new products or initiatives to determine the technology support required.
* Evaluate applications and IT environments and analyze gaps between current and desired states.
* Propose recommendations based on industry best practices.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Finance.
Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of relevant technical and business work experience.
* Experience in defining and implementing technology solutions for a major financial institution.
* Extensive experience as a Business Analyst for a large financial institution.
* Extensive experience with implementing a similar system.
* Extensive experience in gathering business requirements and developing functional specifications with special emphasis on use cases, defining test cases, and providing user training and support.
* Extensive experience with various system development lifecycle methodologies and tailoring the artifacts to those methodologies.
* Experience with BPM tools like iGrafix, PEGA and Cordys is a plus
Certification Requirements: None Specified
* Strong process analysis skills and ability to suggest improvements for efficiency and effectiveness of solutions based on industry best practices.
* Knowledge of business analysis best practices (such as BABOK) and ability to effectively apply them.
* Advanced knowledge of specific business area, process, workflows, standards, and business practices.
* Proven conceptual, analytical, and judgmental skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate well with all levels, technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
* Ability to work directly with clients and management without supervision and to facilitate and navigate discussions with stakeholders to ensure clarity, prioritization, and consensus.
* Leadership skills and ability to work well with diverse team members, often in multiple locations.
* Ability to work with different points-of-view and lead the team to convergence, while always keeping the project objectives in sight.
* Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
* Excellent personal organization skills and ability to take things to closure without follow-ups.
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus):
* Desirable knowledge of VBA, PL/SQL and C++ numerical programming, MS Access, Oracle, and reporting tools such as Crystal Reports.
* Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
* Knowledge of ITIL, service, and process management.
* Certificate such as IIBA, ITIL Foundation, etc.
* Knowledge and experience in COTS implementation as BA/BSA on COTS projects.
* Experience with implementing information security processes.
* Experience with an IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) tool such as RSAM, Archer.
* Experience in project management.
Experience Matrix for Levels:
Level I - 2+ years of experience
Level II - 5+ years of experience
Level III - 7+ years of experience
*Benefits are available only to W2 Contractors.
*This is not a remote based position.
*In person interview is required.
*Open to C2C Approved Vendors Only
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 163,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world\'s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..