Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dublin, Ohio
Covetrus is a global animal-health technology and services company dedicated to empowering veterinary practice partners to drive improved health and financial outcomes. We re bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects our customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. Our passion for the well-being of animals and those who care for them drives us to advance the world of veterinary medicine. Covetrus is headquartered in Portland, Maine, with more than 5,000 employees, serving over 100,000 customers around the globe.
Process daily ACH customer payments, as well as scheduled weekly and monthly payments. Resolve all payment exceptions. Maintain the customer credit card function, ensuring that payments are processed timely and accurately and that records are maintained in a secure fashion. Resolve credit card payment issues. Prepare, balance, and distribute lockbox deposit daily. Process customer payments and maintain customer accounts receivable balances in a timely and accurate manner. Accurately prepare daily bank deposit. Assist Sales Support and the Credit and Collection Department with customer inquiries. Assist other departments requiring customer account information.
* Processes daily customer ACH payments as negotiated/requested by the Credit and Collection Department. Processes scheduled weekly and monthly ACH payment runs accurately and timely. Completes verification of totals with the bank. Resolves all ACH payment issues and exceptions. Updates and maintains ACH routing information as provided by customers, collectors, and other TSMs. Maintains ACH payment records.
* Completes daily customer credit card payment processing. Processes M10 payments. Reviews and posts adjustments to credit card payments and helps to resolve payment issues. Obtains customer renewals for expiring credit cards. Maintains all credit card records in a secure fashion. Reviews and processes customer refunds, ensuring that all requests are accurately prepared and appropriately approved.
* Supports preparation of the daily bank deposit and distributes lockbox deposit according to departmental rotation on an as needed or backup basis. Processes all incoming lockbox customer payments on a daily basis, reconciling amounts applied to batch totals. Thoroughly researches and clears all lockbox exceptions in a timely manner. Manually processes, copies, and deposits daily bank receipts received directly in the Corporate Office.
* Contacts customers to obtain remittance information for Lockbox payments when necessary and follows up accordingly. Accurately researches payments and credits to reconcile payment issues and add appropriate text notes to corresponding transactions or diary screen.
* Maintains customer s accounts receivable balances to reflect up-to-date transaction activity. Keys daily adjustments. Completes and submits cash reversals in a timely and accurate manner and updates ABA routing information accordingly. Processes collector notes in a timely fashion. Ensures that customer statements are accurate as of the monthly fiscal cutoff.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent, required; college coursework in business or accounting, preferred
* Minimum of three years of accounts receivable experience, required
* Familiarity with mainframe accounts receivable systems in an AS-400 environment preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
* Detail orientation and analytical skills required.
* Demonstrated ability to handle customer calls in a courteous manner.
* Excellent verbal and written communications and organizational skills required.
* Must possess multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize & perform a variety of tasks.
* Ability to meet deadlines, function independently and work as part of a team.
* No certification generally required
* No travel generally required
Covetrus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated with undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status .