Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lake Forest, California
Corporate Tax Manager
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS) has an exciting Corporate Tax Manager opportunity at our Lake Forest, CA headquarters. Join a global powerhouse with a 150-year heritage when you become a part of Toshiba Business Solutions.
Toshiba is an industry leader in digital displays, document security and software solutions. We help businesses print smarter, work more securely, improve workflow, and communicate better. Our reputation in the industry is due in large part to the outstanding care our people provide.
Comply with all federal, state and local income tax laws in preparing and calculating the company s income tax returns, estimated tax payments, and interim and year-end tax provisions. Assist Director of Tax with various projects relating to IRS audits, Advance Pricing Agreements (APA), Federal & State tax audits, JSOX compliance and TBS acquisitions. Ensure tax documentation and support and account reconciliations are completed and organized.
* Prepare and file all federal and state income/franchise tax returns, extensions, quarterly estimated tax payments, quarterly tax withholdings and return to provision workpapers and journal entries.
* Identify problem areas, develop and implement solutions.
* Prepare year-end and quarterly provision calculations, and all supporting workpapers and documentations; provide evidence and ensure compliance with JSOX controls and processes.
* Prepare monthly tax reconciliations & analysis, maintain FA tax books, resolve tax notices/inquires as well as consult and advise business units with various tax matter and issues.
* Assist with federal and state tax audits, FIN 48 analysis, and conduct research for special tax projects as needed.
* Keep abreast of all federal and state tax law changes to ensure proper compliance.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree with emphasis in Accounting or Tax.
* 8+ years of Corporate Income Tax experience, including International Taxes and Tax Accounting.
* Demonstrated experience managing and/or handling tax audits (federal, state, & local).
* Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
* Ability to collaborate effectively.
* Demonstrated analytical experience with ability to manage multiple task simultaneously
* Bachelor s Degree in Tax.
* CPA and/or equivalent.
* Master s Degree.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
* Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Pre-tax spending accounts
* 401(k) plan (with company match)
* Company provided life insurance
* Pet Insurance
* Employee discounts
* Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information..