Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Billings, Montana
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Room Service Attendant.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
Youre equally comfortable with delivering trays, assisting patients with menu questions, using various cleaning chemicals, and providing excellent customer service.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and our 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. We offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a hospital within a hospital specifically for children, and are proud to extend SCL Healths missions by treating the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set. Well encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes. Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Room Service Attendant you need to know how to:
* Distribute menus and deliver and pick up patient meal trays.
* Communicate proper procedure for using Room Service to patient. Communicate with diet office in regard to patients meals.
* Assemble patient food trays accurately, working as part of a Room Service driven production line, place appropriate and correctly portioned menu items, following individual selections.
* Check all food items for quality before serving.
* Order par stock for floor kitchen and put it away.
* Report equipment malfunctions to Lead or Manager.
* Follow safety practices to include but not limited to equipment safety, guards, spills cleaned up immediately and chemical usage, gloves and safety glasses used, (appropriate PPE) and preventing burns.
* May record temperatures.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* Previous food service and customer service experience, preferred
* High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred
* Hazardous Analysis of Critical Control Point (HACCP) training to be obtained after hire
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being a Room Service Attendant on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities