Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sammamish, Washington
We are hiring Teachers to work with ages Infant through Kindergarten Prep at the following Bright Horizons center locations:
Bright Horizons at Bellevue centers: Downtown Bellevue, The Summit, Sunset, Spring District, West Campus
Bright Horizons at Redmond
Bright Horizons at Kirkland
Bright Horizons at Mercer Island
Bright Horizons at Issaquah (Downtown)
Bright Horizons at Highlands (Issaquah)
Bright Horizons at Sammamish
Bright Horizons at Snoqualmie
Crafting enriching experiences
As a Teacher at Bright Horizons, we help you explore your age group preference with opportunities to work with Infants, Toddlers, and Preschoolers. You ll enjoy a warm and supportive environment where you are encouraged to share your passion for early childhood education with children, parents and co-workers. You will work alongside a talented team of educators in state-of-the-art classrooms and pass on your love of learning to young, eager minds. Your guidance and positive reinforcement will help set the stage for many incredible milestones to come.
At Bright Horizons, you ll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement, including the opportunity to earn your ECE college degree for FREE! Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.
How will you inspire our future generation?
What you will do as a Teacher
* Feel a sense of accomplishment as you hear the laughter and experience the wonder of children participating in activities you planned
* Observe children s interests and work with co-workers to develop creative ideas for engaging curriculum
* Record and share children s triumphs and progress with parents, relating that continued safety and attention to their individual basic care needs is a top priority
* Communicate with parents on a daily basis, sharing their children s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions
* Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO English and EEO Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.