Goodwill’s Core Values - Respect, Excellence and Integrity.
The Cashier will receive funds from customers purchasing items and work in the collection, stocking and sales of used goods as the primary responsibility.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operates cash registers with a high degree of accuracy.
- Displays great customer service by greeting donors and customers; offers assistance.
- Offers receipts and informational fliers as set by operating guidelines.
- Keeps areas clean, including inside and outside center.
- Sorts material as required and stocks material in stores.
- Maintains categories, sizing and quality of goods.
- Arranges shoes, books and accessory items.
- Rotates stock as needed.
- Works on rotating schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Basic math skills, ability to make change.
- Ability to perform material handling with few restrictions, works with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift/carry 10 lbs. frequently and up to 20 lbs. occasionally.
- Must follow all safety procedures and correct safety issues, if possible.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Creating Jobs, Changing Lives
Goodwill Industries of Kentucky is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer- Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation /Gender Identity.