Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Towson, Maryland
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Currently, our Global Tools & Storage division is searching for a Channel Manager The Home Depot located in Towson, Maryland.
The ECommerce Channel Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for directing and coordinating strategic marketing activities to achieve operating plans for HomeDepot.com in the Professional Products Group. The eCommerce Channel Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility for the profitability, promotion, pricing, merchandising and new product plans for key growth categories within HomeDepot.com PPG channel.
* Charged with achieving specific targets in association with identifiable accounts or particular segments of the business
* Evaluate analytics to determine which promotions are most effective and which to use to overdrive strategic goals
* Work with our product marketing teams to identify and implement growth initiatives within our current product ranges as well as expansion areas
* Reviews brand and merchandising messaging and tactics to make sure they comply with overall channel strategy and make recommendations on improvements for a better customer experience within specific accounts
* Lead the internal processes for delivering A+ product and promotional marketing content aligned with the customers online marketing requirements
* Provides brand, product and management team competitive insights and recommendations
* Work with the cross functional teams to develop product, merchandising, and promotion strategies
* Learning and understanding the channel P&L to make sound business decisions in order to drive top and bottom lines
* Work with sales & marketing team in collaboration with product, brand, and finance to develop strategic initiatives
* Successfully executing market communication plans and new product launches
* Analyze/tracking POS, Inventory, Market Share, Competitive Landscapes
* Tracking program/promotional effectiveness and recommend changes and improvements as required
* BA/BS Degree; 4-6+ years sales and/or marketing experience with background in channel or eCommerce marketing strongly preferred
* Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required; Knowledge of SalesForce, SAP, BW, etc
* Effective project management skills, strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated knowledge of key business measures--sales, gross margin, OM, etc.
* Conflict management and problem-solving abilities
* Strong attention to detail; strong multi-tasking ability as well as ability to manage deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
* There is 20-30% travel (local, regional and national) associated with this position
* Must have a passion for excellence and leadership.
* Executes with the highest degree of integrity and accountability.
* Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business.
* Self-motivated individual who strives for excellence and continuous improvement through the use of analytical problem solving skills.
* Facilitating, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
* Experience using various computer applications including Microsoft Excel, Access and other applications included in the Microsoft Office Suite.
* Must have a can-do attitude and the desire to go above and beyond in all you do!
* Courage & Innovation Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
* Agility & Performance Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
* Inclusivity & Collaboration Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
* Integrity & Accountability Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.