Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
RN CASE MANAGER - FULL TIME
AC - RN Case Manager
As a Registered Nurse Case Manager at AseraCare Hospice your commitment is not only quality care but providing heartfelt comfort and compassion to patients and their families during a time in their lives that is like no other. Not every RN is called to work with hospice patients, however, if your passion is to work with patients as they embark on this precious and sometimes challenging journey, your knowledge, support and compassion will make moments matter for each patient you care for. Our RN Case Managers focus on helping patients experience high- quality care at the end of while also facilitating the inter-disciplinary team's approaches in addressing the patients' and their loved ones emotional and spiritual needs. What greater gift is there than helping someone approach their final days with comfort, peace and dignity*
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our mission at AseraCare Hospice is to share our passion for improving quality of life through innovative healthcare, one person, one family and one community at a time.
* Registered Nurse with a current state license
* Current CPR certification
* Minimum one (1) year general nursing experience with current hospice, medical, surgical or critical care experience, preferred
* Experience with providing pain management and IV skills, preferred
* Experience in providing services to terminally ill patients, preferred
* Must have a valid Driver s License with a reliable automobile that is insured in accordance with state and organization requirements
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
6351 AseraCare Hospice - Charlottesville
AseraCare Hospice - Charlottesville
City State and Zip
Charlottesville, VA 22911
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.