Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Thousand Oaks, California
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is a licensed 404 bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community's most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Registered Physical Therapist who provides direct patient care through evaluation, planning, implementation, treatment and reassessment.
The Senior Therapist will use Physical Therapy procedures/modalities and techniques as ordered by the patient's Physician and set forth in the treatment plan.
REPORTS TO: Clinical Supervisor/ Director
PHYSICAL THERAPIST FT/DAYS ROTATING WEEKENDS PHYSICAL THERAPY
QUALIFICATIONS POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Current Physical Therapy license in the state of California
* Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) card
* Graduate of a school of Physical Therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association
* New graduate up to 5 years of experience as a Physical Therapist
* All PTs must complete general hospital orientation, department-specific orientation, education, and competencies with demonstrated proficiency upon hire, when duties are modified and as applicable annually thereafter.
* The PT working in specialty units/or with specialty patients completes additional training and education through the orientation process and / or competency assessment. An extended orientation may be available for the PT not meeting all job experience requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.