Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: West Orange, New Jersey
ENTERPRISE STORAGE ENGINEER - IT&S SERVICE SUPPORT (FT)
Req #: I34182
Category: Information Systems and IT
IT&S Service Support, 95 Old Short Hills Road, West Orange, Un 07052
* Storage planning, design, implementation and support of NAS/SAN infrastructure.
* Maintain partnerships and leverage market technologies associated with SAN vendors, product enhancements and product roadmap.
* Develop, implement and oversee policies and procedures to ensure consistent storage provisioning, uptime, regulatory compliance and data protection.
* Manage and provide current storage usage statistics and projected future growth estimates.
* Upgrade software, apply patches, and ensure physical security of data.
* Establish and maintain documentation of the current technology state and effectively propose enhancements.
* Manage DR data replication to ensure data recoverability.
* Lead architecture discussions and standardization.
* Work with management to define the appropriate standards, policies, procedures and technologies to facilitate the management, accountability, functionality, and security of RWJBH Storage and related technology infrastructure assets and systems.
* Maintain enterprise fabric director for storage connectivity.
* Provide peer training on storage infrastructure technology, toolsets, processes and procedures.
* Provide Tier III support for storage infrastructure.
* Mentor junior team members.
* Proactively monitor storage and related infrastructure assets (3PAR, NETAPP and EMC)
* Bachelor s degree preferred.
* Certification or equivalent may be substituted for a BA degree.
* A minimum of eight (8) years experience in information technology and Services.
* Experience in health care field helpful, but not required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
* Medical/Dental/Vision plans
* 401 (k)
* Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.