Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Bruno, California
Role: UX Research Participant Recruiter
Location: San Bruno, CA
Type: 6+ Months (W2 Contract)
W2. No C2C; No sponsorship can be provided for this position.
Top Three Daily Responsibilities:
* Coordinating with research, marketing, legal teams and an external creative resource to develop and execute responsible and ethical participant sourcing campaigns
* Screen candidates identified in the above sourcing campaigns for availability, interest level, and appropriate qualifications using online questionnaire responses and phone interviews.
* Coordinate the logistics of user research, including participant scheduling, facility scheduling, and distribution of incentives.
* Work cross-functionally and utilize creative solutions to develop sourcing campaigns that identify target participants specific research needs
* Collaborate with researchers to understand their study needs, maintain constant communication on recruiting progress and meet their specified goals in a timely manner.
* Scrutinize study specifications and planned assessments to ensure quality data is gathered from the right people.
* Advise researchers and answer their questions regarding legal considerations around their studies.
* Develop limited pools of niche participants who have opted in to our research database
* Oversee the development of marketing collateral for participant sourcing campaigns
* Review/advise on screening questionnaire Pull candidate list to start screening via phone (if applicable) Complete screening/scheduling of final roster of participants.
* Manage all email communication with participants and researchers Negotiate criteria and/or quota mix requirements (if needed) Collect feedback on participant quality and attendance
* Facilitate study logistics, including incentive fulfillment and NDA signing
* Track workload and study volume metrics
* Recruit all participants for a given study within the time frame agreed upon with the researcher
* Bachelor s degree in any field 8+ years of experience in recruiting or research operations with a market research or user experience research team
* Organized, detail oriented and able to work independently on multiple projects at once Strong oral and written communication skills Client/customer-facing experience
* Demonstrated proficiency with Google Apps including Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Analytics, etc.
* Interest in and familiarity with technology products
* Experience with database technology, including queries and reporting Knowledge of NDA and privacy best practices, including opt-in
* Experience working with people outside of the US Focused on results and key performance indicators
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.