Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Guymon, Oklahoma
SUMMARY: As an Animal Handler and Shipper you will attend to the loading of market hogs from commercial finisher buildings by performing the following duties.
* Follow proper department procedures outlined in Seaboard training manuals:
* Understanding intercompany customer/supplier requirements to insure quality.
* Follow procedures outlined by Team Leaders/Department Heads/Cell Leaders.
* Follow Seaboard attendance and punctuality rules.
* Ensures loadout procedures are followed by all team members.
* Sort and loadout market hogs.
* Following stated pig handling procedures and Seaboard safety guidelines.
* Remove dead animals or tissues as required.
* Properly storing equipment.
* Washing building, clothing and equipment as needed and scheduled.
* Assisting in cleaning and maintaining office vehicles and all farm areas
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and memos preferred. Ability to write simple correspondence preferred.
* Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Preferred, but not necessary,must possess an acceptable MVR and requires a Driver's License.
* Ability to speak, understand and write both English and Spanish preferred but not required.
WHY JOIN SEABOARD FOODS?
* Traditional benefits include: competitive pay, affordable medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, retirement savings plans for full-time and active employees, flexible spending accounts, life/AD&D insurance, family life insurance and employee assistance program.
* Other benefits: career training and advancement, discounted pork products, employee referral bonuses, wellness programs, annual family events and discount programs.
ABOUT SEABOARD FOODS:
At Seaboard Foods, we create the most sought-after pork. Together, more than 5,000 employees in five states work in our farms, feed mills, and processing plant, to produce Prairie Fresh(R) pork. A top U.S. pork producer/processor and leading exporter to 30+ countries, we are committed to the pursuit of pork perfection. We seek out the best ways to produce wholesome pork and connect every step between our farms and family tables. This ensures the well-being of our animals, the environment, our employees and the communities we call home.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Visit the following URL for ore information: