Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Northglenn, Colorado
The primary responsibility of this position is to plan, implement and evaluate diagnostic and therapeutic respiratory services to assist in the management of residents with cardiopulmonary and related disorders.
* Perform respiratory and clinical assessments and services under Physician orders.
* Provide care to Trach and Vent patients per Physician s orders.
* Monitor resident progress and update patient s respiratory care plan.
* Provide general respiratory therapeutic services including oxygen therapy, medical gas therapy, aerosol therapy, humidification therapy, and suction therapy.
* Educate residents and their family to relevant disease, medications, equipment, the purpose of procedures, steps of procedures, benefits, risks and alternatives to care.
* Participate in discharge planning for residents requiring respiratory therapies in a community setting.
* Must possess a minimum of a 10th grade education.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation Malley is a 162 bed skilled nursing facility that provides both sub-acute and long-term care to residents of the Northglenn, Colorado community and surrounding areas. With a recent multi-million-dollar remodel, Malley offers a fully-equipped physical therapy gym, large activity room, bistro, hair salon and many more amenities. We have a specialty pulmonary care program with certified nurses directed by a nationally renowned pulmonologist Dr. Yeager. No other transitional care facility in the area offers such a specialized service. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS