Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Essity North America Global Manufacturing organization is currently searching for a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER in our facility in Bowling Green, KY.
The HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER serves as a key member of the Site Leadership Team building strategic relationships with organizational leaders to link organizational strategy with HR strategy for both short and long-range business and workforce matters. This position supports and drives the HR strategy by providing practical, consistent, and proactive support, direction and advice to leaders, managers, and employees at the Bowling Green manufacturing facility on HR/employee/labor relations procedure, policy, best practice, benefits, and legislation to foster alignment and achievement of business objectives and targets. The HR Manager also acts as the local compliance officer and leads the continued development of the Bowling Green site to an increasingly high performance work culture.
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manages employee relations and HR administration according to company policy and various regulatory compliance requirements;
* Manages the administration and coordination of fair and equitable compensation and reward systems that serve to attract, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees whose diversity is represented in all levels and functions of the organization;
* Employ a tactical and strategic approach toward human resources role for the site, maintaining close and cooperative relationships with HR and staff at Bowling Green;
* Maintain an awareness of external and internal forces that will significantly impact the future effectiveness and efficiency of the organization;
* Understand the business operations/products/services, how the organization competes, what current and future issues confront the organization, short-term and long-term plans, and cultural/value systems impacting organizational effectiveness;
* Perceive opportunities wherein the human resource function can deliver value-added services and programs to meet business requirements;
* Seek opportunities, identifying issues that can have the greatest impact on the organization, making quick and sound decisions, and maximizing efficiencies;
* Participate in developing and maintaining Affirmative Action Plan;
* Lead and coordinate compliance with the AAP plan;
* Coordinate this plan with those of other entities of the organization;
* Ensure that the site is in compliance with all EEO and other HR-related regulations;
* Lead and coordinate continuous improvement of all human resource processes to improve efficiency and employee services while balancing overall costs;
* Collaborate with Essity Americas corporate staff and leadership to establish and refine human resource processes;
* Help the department find balance between centralized and decentralized systems to support the evolving organization;
* Serve as facilitator to ensure processes are continuously improved and maintained;
* Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation to Bowling Green employees and managers. Identify areas for policy improvement and consult with the site and Country HR leadership team;
* Assist in the organization of employee activities and community/public relations activities;
* Perform other essential responsibilities as deemed necessary.
WHO YOU ARE
* BS in Human Resources or related field required;
* Masters degree and/or advanced training in human resources management preferred;
* PHR or SPHR preferred;
* Minimum of three (3) years experience in human resources management required;
* Prior experience in a manufacturing environment required;
* Strong human resources expertise in all facets of the function including labor relations, staffing, compensation, benefits, organizational development and training, internal consulting and coaching, information systems, and regulatory compliance;
* Excellent communication and presentation skills;
* Proactive, collaborative, results-oriented approach;
* TRAVEL: Ability to travel 15% of time to domestic or international locations.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.