Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Richmond, Virginia
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Medical-Surgical you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
We are seeking an Operations Analyst to join our team in Richmond, VA.
McKesson is seeking an Operations Analyst to support corporate and field leadership by producing operational analytics that identify opportunities within the business to gain efficiencies or solve business problems.
• Creates standard and ad hoc reports using available reporting tools for assigned functional areas
• Develop models to identify trends and support Management in analyzing operational efficiency, meeting key targets, maximizing business opportunities, and evaluating operational change programs
• Prepare written analysis and summarize results using graphical representations and professional formatting
• Build strong relationships with warehouse and corporate operations leadership.
• Work closely with senior operations analyst to support strategic and long-term projects
• Maintain data integrity and ongoing quality control of source data and delivered reports
• Develop and maintains standard operating procedures and end user documentation
2+ years experience in analytics or data related fields
• 3+ years experience as a Reporting Analyst, Report Writer/Analyst and/or Data Analyst
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel- Pivots, VLookups, Sum/Ifs)
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with SQL, data extraction methodologies, relational and dimensional databases methods
Additional Knowledge & Skills
• Experienced with data visualization technologies like Tableau and Power BI
• 1+ years experience in distribution, healthcare or other related industry
• Strong report presentation skills
BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.
General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.