Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
* Have a working knowledge of Safety Methods and
Procedures (i.e. Proper Lifting Techniques, Proper
Knife Handling Techniques, MSDS, etc.).
* Assure the type and quality of cheese being used
matches the customer specifications, food safety &
quality standards, and efficiency standards through
* Assure the correct cheese and amount is ready to cut
before the next order is ready to run.
* Assure the quality of the cheese being prepared to
* Read the production schedule and production
specifications, set up the necessary hand cutters
and/or harps, identify proper cheese quality, cut
cheese according to customer specifications, and cut
cheese to meet requirements of the line.
* Control weights at the cutter to reduce the amount
of labor required further down the line.
* Minimize waste and trim.
* Separate, label, and record different types of trim
* Neatly, accurately, and legibly maintain all records
* Minimize overrun.
* Document and adjust quantities required relative to
the amount of overrun used.
* Keep work area neat, clean, and organized at all
* Maintain communication with end of the line to
assure overrun usage and filling the order correctly
* Team oriented.
* Aware of the value of all necessary tools and
equipment and maintains them for optimal use.
* Positive attitude toward work and co-workers.
* Able to work overtime.
* Able to rotate into all necessary positions.
* Adhere to all policies listed in the Employee
* Adhere to all policies listed in the Employee Safety
Handbook, and maintain a good personal safety
* Adhere to all policies and procedures relating to
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), food safety,
and Saputo Management Policy Statement.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Values that align with the Saputo culture.
* Experience in food production preferred but not
* Good verbal and written communication skills with
team members and all necessary departments.
* Able to understand production schedules and
* Able to judge when cheese is of such quality that it
should not be cut.
* Good decision making and problem-solving abilities.
* Attention to detail.
* Able to use a knife.
* Able to follow instructions.
* Able to read, write, understand, and communicate in
the English language.
* Able to perform and understand basic math: addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, and
* Able to stand / walk seven to ten hours
* Lift and carry objects weighing 25 to 50lbs,