Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ave Maria, Florida
|Title:||Application Analyst III- SAP WM|
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||Ave Maria, FL|
Business application configuration and support of enterprise SAP environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Knowledge expert in ERP systems
• Expertise in application configuration
• Participates in gathering user/customer requirements
• Maintain documentation and change control
• Analyze business process potentials for streamlining and improvements in efficiencies
• Participate in writing specifications for development/implementation projects
• Desire to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects
• Project Management
Education and Experience:
• ERP Systems – at least 5 years SAP configuration experience required with strong experience in SAP WM (Warehouse Management)
• Experience with SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) a plus
• Strong SAP MM and QM experience preferred
• Bachelors Degree required. Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred (Medical Device manufacturing experience a plus)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
• APICS certification, Six Sigma Black Belt, or PMP certification are a plus
• Programming knowledge in any of the following are a plus: SQL, ABAP, .NET, JAVA
• Familiarity with any of the following is a plus: NetWeaver, OpenText, BusinessObjects
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
· PC servers, workstations and laptops. Microsoft environment.
· Work with standard current computer applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
· Work with ERP, MES, PLM, HRIS, BI and CRM applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.