Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rockport, Maine
* Position Summary
* Performs a variety of safety and security related duties and maintenance for hospital building, grounds and allied facilities.
* Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* Valid driver's license
* High school graduate or equivalent is strongly preferred.
* Experience in hospital safety and security preferred.
* Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB) within 1 year of hire.
* International Association of Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS) certified at the Basic Officer level within 1 year of hire.
* Possesses working knowledge of computers
* Possesses writing skills necessary to complete incident, accident and investigative reports as required..
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.